[seul-edu] New educational app--Typing

This is also new on Freshmeat:

http://www.runrev.com/

This is the Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor.  It's a commercial program that
lists some heavily discounted pricing for educational K12 use.  From
browsing through the website, I believe it was written using
MetaCard, which many of you will remember as a commercial
HyperCard/SuperCard like application that runs on Linux, Windows,
and Macintosh.  I guess mentioning this seals the removal of our
link from the gnu.org website :-).

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid