RE: [Fwd: Re: Re: [seul-edu] Perl for 9th graders]]

Such a great idea, in fact, that someone has already had it.  %^)

I installed Python and poked around in the libraries today.  There is a
'turtle' class buried and undocumented deep in the Tkinter libraries.  I
have played with it a bit, and it's pretty keen.

From an open Python session, this should display a demo of the class:

from turtle import *
demo()

All that it lacks is documentation.  It's easy enough for a programmer who
has seen Tk before to go through the code and figure out what it is doing,
though.

Since it's Python/Tk, it is probably even portable to non GNU/Linux systems.

> > From: acidbase@netbank.com.br
> > To: seul-edu@seul.org
> > Subject: Re: Re: [seul-edu] Perl for 9th graders]

--*snip, snip*--