[seul-edu] A plea for more media contacts

If you want Schoolforge's launch to succeed, you need to take a moment to help
out. We're preparing a press release for our launch, which fast approaches.
However, most of the names on our media list are in the Linux/open source media
world. This might be fine if we were only launching an open source project, but
we're doing more than that: we're trying to attract mainstream *and* educational
press attention.

Those of you who are teachers will subscribe to a few educational journals and
newsletters. Please take a moment to dust off your most reecent issues, and look
for contact information, especially email addresses. Forward that information to
me or to Doug or Les for inclusion in our media database. We need to know, at a
minimum: Contact name (if you have one), Publication name (or simply
"journalist" if your contact is an independent writer you want us to reach) and
email address. Additional information (address, phone number, fax) is also much
appreciated.

Also, take a look at your local or national newspaper or magazine. Look for
Education Editors, Technology Editors, or the like. The more we can reach, the
more likely we will be to gain a critical mass of new volunteers and interested
  teachers and administrators.

Thanks for your time and energy!

--William