Re: [seul-edu] A plea for more media contacts

Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> I will send you these info, but please take care that these people would most
> probably appreciate a note in FRENCH.
>
> Please note that I am ready to translate a PR from English to French if this
> can help.

That would be a great help.  As soon as it's ready, we'll post it here and you
can work on it.  It would be nice if someone translated it into Spanish also.
What the heck, into as many languages as we can manage!

> Is there a form trusted people can fill of a preferred format to send you
> these information (to save your time to retype all these in the database) ?

Good question.  Here it is:

http://seuldat.seul.org/cgi-bin/media/medview.pl