Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

At 03:57 AM 01/31/2003, Doug wrote:
I'd like to have some people from this mailing list volunteer to help do these things. I need someone to go through http://www.seul.org/edu/Phase2.txt and create Debian RFPs for any apps that aren't already in Debian or that don't already have RFPs listed. I also need a few people to locate the maintainers of the apps on the above page and send them a message telling what we're doing and asking them for packaging help with their app. I'll write up a template for this sort of message later.
I have been looking at the DebianEdu project, recently subscribed, and made contact. I would be happy to tackle this as I feel the activities complement each other.

My interest is to see as many applications packaged so that participants in Computer Angels' and other programmes can apt-get the plethora of good stuff out there.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)