[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] Re: [school-discuss] Some changes--part 5, SEUL/edu itself
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [seul-edu] Re: [school-discuss] Some changes--part 5, SEUL/edu itself
- From: Doug Loss <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:42:35 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:44:49 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 19:49, Chris Hornbaker wrote:
> Now to jump-start Schoolforge, aye? I have noticed a number of edu communities
> that have spurred, none of which seem to have any cooperation between one
Yes, another jump-start for Schoolforge wouldn't be a bad idea.
Everyone, if you know of an educational community that should be a
member of Schoolforge but doesn't seem to be aware of it, tell us here
and more importantly tell that community *about* us!
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
Doug Loss All you need in this life is
firstname.lastname@example.org ignorance and confidence,
and then success is sure.