Re: [seul-edu] Site@School V2.1 betatesters needed

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 16:47, Hans Paijmans wrote:
> Dirk Schouten wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Site@School is the OSS/GPL content management system for primary schools.
> > More info on:
> > http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net
> >
> > Het S@S Team just finished the new Version 2.1 beta release.
> > We are looking for beta testers to help us testing the new release.
> >
> > What do we ask:
> > 1. download, install and test S@S V2.1beta.
> > 2. report bugs in the S@S Forum before the 1st of March 2004.
> >
> > By helping us, you help schools in England, America, Holland, Poland,
> > Norway, Sweden, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, China, Turkey, France and Germany.
>

> I personally would feel more sympathy towards seul.org if they were
> not so through-and-through American. They convey the distict feeling
> that anything not origionated in the US of A is not worth very much.

I think that's more your feeling about us that what we're doing.  We
have worked intently with every project and request presented to us no
matter where it originated.  What makes you say that we favor American
over any other projects?  I think we've worked very hard to not be
biased in any way.

--
Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>