Re: Another posting with no reply

On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 01:49:56 +0200, Malonowa <malonowa@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I have a French / English translator sitting next to me right now - he's pretty
> skilled. He can't translate gradebook and he really has an excellent
> vocabulary.
>
> He's called Laurent and he works for me from time to time.
>
> Laurent suggests you might have a glossary of terms on your website for those
> who don't speak English as their first language. Some words and expressions -
> especially profession specific cannot be found in dictionaries.
>
> I think this is a good idea.

So do I.  Roman, could you and Laurent get me a list of the terms that could do
with definitions?  So far I see "gradebook" and "semester," but I'm sure there
are more.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw