Re: While of on the subject of ideas for programs.

On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 04:29:38 +0200, Malonowa <malonowa@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

[large list snipped for brevity's sake]
> There's a few to get on with,
>
> I'll post some more maybe tomorrow.

This list is a very good start at the definitions for potential projects we
were talking about yseterday.  If we can flesh out requirements for the various
types of programs, I'll see to getting them HTMLized and set up as potential
projects looking for leaders on our ToDo list.  That way when Roman's hordes of
eager coders materialize at our site ( :-) ), there will be whole untouched
classes of programs for them to run with.

Folks, could each of you select a program type from here that you're familiar
with and write us a good description of what such programs require and what
extra features would be desirable.  Both features that exist in similar
programs for other OSs and features that don't but that you wish did.  Let's
get right on this; Roman and I have talked about getting more notice for our
respective organizations via some articles on various internet sites, probably
in September.  We ought to have this in hand by then.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw