Re: Hosting oses.org

arma@mit.edu said:
> I figured I'd make Roman's offer official.

Please forgive the rudeness in my last mail - had a party last night, brain is
still busy rebooting (left and right halves currently working on cluster
negotiation ;-)). Of course I'm very grateful for your offer, even if I may
not make use of it (or maybe I will - I've written the sysadmins of the other
two some ideas I have on the hosting, so maybe they will be scared off).

Thank you for the offer, a thousand times.

Regards,

Cees
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>