K12Admin project update

I've started moving my school district over to the K12Admin code base, so
I haven't made any major modifications to the code in the last little
while.  I also have to install some new labs and rebuild others so there
probably won't be a lot of K12Admin activity over the next couple of
weeks.

I _have_ been working on converting the data layer of K12Admin to objects
to facilitate modifications to the code as well as integration of things
like Bruno's EDUML or LDAP.

Steve Tonnesen  (who might write a bio someday...)