[seul-edu] New educational app--international text

From Freshmeat:

<http://www.pango.org/>

From the website: The goal of the Pango project is to provide an
open-source framework for the layout and rendering of
internationalized text.  Pango uses Unicode for all of its encoding,
and will eventually support output in all the worlds major
languages.

From me: While this isn't immediately educational in nature, I think
it's clear that it has good potential for educational use.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid