Re: [seul-edu] Staff development online registration app

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Pierre J Gregoire wrote:

> Is anyone using an open source app to allow online
> registration for face to face workshops?
> Pierre

I'm not aware of anything like this, but this seems to have the
potential to develop into what you're looking for:

http://wormhole.anchorageak.net/phpLanParty

It's description on Freshmeat reads: phpLanParty started out as
a way to register users for a local lan party, and is beginning
to evolve into a functional registration database for multiple
events.

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.