Re: [seul-edu] NEWS: SEUL/edu Case Studies

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Karl wrote:

> We have just launched a new resource for you: SEUL/edu Case
> Studies for
> GNU/Linux in Education. We are actively seeking your input,
> and
> submissions.
>
> Please go to the case study submission form, and take a brief
> moment to
> send us your words: http://www.seul.org/edu/casestudy.html --
> even if you
> don't think that your involvement or case is so unusual. We
> want to hear
> from you.

I want to _strongly_ encourage all of you who have started to
use Linux in any capacity in your schools to fill out this case
study form as completely as you can.  We think that if we can
come up with a number of "testimonials" on sucessful Linux
installations in schools they can be very good resources for
others who'd like to try doing so but aren't sure where to start
or what to watch out for.  When you fill out the form, don't try
to make everything rosy if it wasn't (and isn't).  We want the
truth, not just boosterism.  And if you could use some
assistance in one or another area, mention that too.

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.