[seul-edu] Fwd: hangman game for school

I just received this message from a teacher in Germany.  Could some
of you give his program a try and let us know what you think of it?
And could some of you German members of this list contact Herr
Georges and see if we can bring him into the fold with us?  The more
members, the merrier!

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people

galgen.tgz