Re: NEWS

I just printed out the SEUL home page and the seul-edu home page so that I could lay
them side by side. My observation is to replace the Linux Educational Projects
worldwide section with a news section making it simular to the SEUL home page. The
worldwide section could then be on its own page with a link from the seul-edu home
page. In fact I would go a step further and layout the seul-edu home page similar to
the SEUL home page. A consistant web site presents a far more powerful message.

Bob