Re: NEWS

> I just printed out the SEUL home page and the seul-edu home page so that I could lay
> them side by side. My observation is to replace the Linux Educational Projects
> worldwide section with a news section making it simular to the SEUL home page. The
> worldwide section could then be on its own page with a link from the seul-edu home
> page. In fact I would go a step further and layout the seul-edu home page similar to
> the SEUL home page. A consistant web site presents a far more powerful message.

You're right about the news, it could well be a section there instead of the
links, with the a simple link under "To Do List" to the page with worldwide
linux educational projects.  The nes would be the most recent ones, and at the
bottom a link to the page with older ones..  If i got access to the seul-edu
webb-directories, I could do that rather quickely.

As for the design, I think the seul-edu home page is close enough to the seul
home page.  It gives a consistent look, but still shows that it's a section of
its own.  All the other pages in the seul-edu section should look alike though.
 And, the logo should be a link to tha main page.  Plus, the main page should
probably have some link to the seul home page...

How doea this sound?  Then, the news-page I outlined should be placed in the
same place as the rest, not under eof at cran..

 .../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>
Educational Free Software - http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/