Re: What we're doing (was Re: [seul-edu] Another app you may like to see)

We're doing the same here. We demoed xterms running on IBM EduQuest computers
at a conference earlier this spring. We are now in the process of setting up
six 30 station labs that were using EduQuest mdl 30's/45's and Win3.11. We are
also setting up all new(refurbs)with linux partitions if they have the HD
space, and making xterm boot floppies for those that don't. We have also
replaced 10 old Novell 3.12 servers with linux servers running samba and
mars_nwe.

I'm still working on the documentation for what we've done so far. Went off on
a tangent trying to learn docbook, finally just "borrowed " Chris Hobbs page
format to update the site. Will update site over the course of the next week.

Michael Williams
http://www.k12linux.org