Re: (FWD) Re: [seul-edu] Quiet time

Doug Loss escribió:

> jeff williams wrote:
>
> Is this a prison facility?

I thought the same thing, they should change the name if they aren't. :)

> I'm guessing from the name.  Gee, many of the schools around here (especially the parochial schools) would kill
> for P-133s.  They get to use donated 486s.

You can say that again :)

Geez, a P133 is the ideal server if it has enough RAM and a good, fast
HDD.

Hey Jeff, got any spare P133s around there?  :)

> --
> Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
> Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just
> Bloomsburg University     sit there.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers

"We will run this with the same kind of openness we have run Windows"
Steve Ballmer on their new .net service
Jaime Herazo B. at the Colegio Cristiano J. Vender Murphy