Re: [seul-edu] exchange student management program

This exchange student management system looks pretty unique, but have some similarities to the system I am rolling out in some schools.  I have a gut feeling that it should be relatively easy to get something out quick.  Drop me a line and give me some details, and I may be able to get a customize system quickly.

Thanks.

--
Jay Sun.
Sun Information Technology Services

--

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 00:33:36
 Guillaume Lederrey wrote:
>  Hello !
>
>  I dont know if it is exactly the right place to ask this
>question, because it is not strongly related to education.
>Please dont hate me for doing so, just tell me ...
>
>  I'm looking for a software for AFS (American Field Service =
>one of the biggest exchange student organisation) for
>Switzerland.  It is for the moment a VERY unofficial demand, but
>we are soon to change our database program and we are evaluating
>the different possibilities.
>
>  This program should be able to keep track of the different
>students, their biological families, their host families, take
>care of the volunteers.  It must be able to do all kinds of
>mailing, lists, ... and so on ...
>
>  Do you know of any such program, or of the place where I
>should be looking for ?
>
>	Thank for your help ...
>
>		Guillaume

>I'm not afraid of dying, I just