Re: [seul-edu] Fw: LinuxWorld Conference & Expo San Francisco

Well, the best I have been able to get out of them (With Chris Reed's
help!) is a BOF session for education.  They decided that education was
not important... Guess I can't blame them, heck they run Win2K/IIS 5 for
their web server... Makes you feel that they are really behind Linux in
every way...

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder