Re: [seul-edu] curriculum we use here at DATC

You can get curriculum for Red Hat from many training web sites.
Example: Keystone Training
http://www.keystonetraining.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/Category/keystonecat.d2w/report?cgmenbr=7020&cgrfnbr=2524
What I do to get ideas for my curriculum, I do web searches for "linux
training" or whatever you are looking for.

For those linux teachers in this mailing list, I just got a copy
yesterday of "Red Hat Linux 6.2 Basic"
From Course Technology (Thomsom Learning)  ISBN 0-619-02346-5,  It is a
great basic linux course manual complete with hands on exercises and an
exercise floppy. Excellent for classroom use.  http://www.course.com

Also: I purchased the CBT Linux CD training course
http://www.ftLinuxCourse.com/
you can get ideas for the curriculum from there as well.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for class use, drop me a line
privately. I'll be glad to trade linux class lesson plans with you.

Emilio Milian, South San Francisco Adult Education
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/linux1.html
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/advanced.html