Re: [seul-edu] LUG in Montreal and SEUL-EDU

Benoit St-Andre-CSA wrote:

> 2-I've seen the question about packaging of educationnal software. This is
> a very important topic for us. I'm currently working on a big project to
> bring 4 or 5 schools to have some new terminals to work with Linux for
> many reasons. I'm heavily looking for educationnal software (in french, or
> internationalizable...). I know some sites trying to do this, but it would
> be a nice thing to share this altoghether. (maybe I didn't look too far
> away in the Net, which by the way, is a thing I HATE to do as a Simple End
> User)

You can find listings of educational software for Linux on our website at:

http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Software

Some of these programs are in French.  Lum, Mek, Xem, Le Projet SLIS,
Correcteur 101, and Projet MINAL come to mind; there are probably others.

You should also check the French links at:

http://www.seul.org/edu/links.html

along with OFSET http://www.ofset.org

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid