[seul-edu] LUG in Montreal and SEUL-EDU

Hi everyone...

I'm pleased to see so many people intersested in SEUL-EDU in Montreal !

Two interesting topics which I'd like to chat about
1-I browsed many times in Linux-Quebec site without finding anything about
the Montreal-LUG. Could be interesting to join this group for many people,
even if it's not bilingual.

2-I've seen the question about packaging of educationnal software. This is
a very important topic for us. I'm currently working on a big project to
bring 4 or 5 schools to have some new terminals to work with Linux for
many reasons. I'm heavily looking for educationnal software (in french, or
internationalizable...). I know some sites trying to do this, but it would
be a nice thing to share this altoghether. (maybe I didn't look too far
away in the Net, which by the way, is a thing I HATE to do as a Simple End
User)

Thanks to all

Benoit St-André
Des Affluents School Board