Re: [seul-edu] exchange student management program

Guillaume Lederrey wrote:

>     I dont know if it is exactly the right place to ask this
> question, because it is not strongly related to education.
> Please dont hate me for doing so, just tell me ...
>
>   I'm looking for a software for AFS (American Field Service =
> one of the biggest exchange student organisation) for
> Switzerland.
>
>   Do you know of any such program, or of the place where I
> should be looking for ?

Although I don't know of any software to meet your specific needs,
this is clearly a valid place to ask your question.  Welcome,
Guillaume!  It sounds like a fairly straightforward database
application, although I'm not entirely clear on the user interface
and mailing list requirements.  I see that Jay has offered to take a
look at modifying his IT4Schools software to address those needs; I
recommend taking him up on the offer.  Even if it doesn't work out,
you should come up with a more specific list of requirements that
will make it easier for others to work on the need.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid