Re: [seul-edu] Fw: LinuxWorld Conference & Expo San Francisco

Doug,

(Simple End User Linux, after all).  Simple, that's me.

Quebec,   Maybe someone can help you out. I am on the Montreal LUG list and go to the
meetings. They have been ultra supportive (I'm bringing the vanguard box there for
the install, I want the first Linux box to be rock solid). If there are other
SEUL-EDU here near Montreal, it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks Doug,

Gordon

    Gord is a comedian playing to an audience too confused to laugh.
Voltaige