RE: [seul-edu] programming courses for 6 th grades

I agree that LOGO is a good way to begin learning. That is what I was taught
by my elementary teacher.

One thing to consider is proving more advanced instruction to those who want
it. In sixth grade most students were able to grasp the basics but not much
more. However a few caught on quickly and got bored. We started
experimenting with more advanced features and also helped the others. The
point is just let those, who can, do more.

jmellen

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA Reporter / Television Producer