Re: [seul-edu] programming courses for 6 th grades

I disagree.  I learned Basic and Logo when I was in 6th grade (and that
was in 1986).  Basic was a little bit harder, but much more engaging
(part of Basic's advantage was that it really solidified the basic human
communication aspect of 'thinking in language').

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net