[seul-edu] SEUL @ LWE SF or SEUL at Linux World Expo, San Francisco.

SEUL will try again to reach out to the world of the UnCommon Geek yet again.  We are now registered for LWE in San Francisco, the place where you can find anything your dark soul desires.  We shall be in the Moscone Center, easily reaed by all mass transit that visits "The City By The Bay."  There are those that may take exception, but aside from a large handfull of touristy places endemic to NYC, this is a venue that will exceed your visions of urban life, leaving most of the nightmares behind.  ;)

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

The only real reason not to come is the basic "my sisters getting married" or "we are expecting the Stork to visit that week" type of excuse.  "I'm  gonna be too busy" is not quite worthy of missing a visit to "The City."

Ok so much for the hype.... Who will be able to attend.  Last year it was Aaron Turner, Jeff Knox, Myself, Colleen M,  with a few miscellaneous visits from a couple of others.

If you can make it, please do.  If you need access, send me an email.  I do not expect that either Aaron Turner nor Jeff Knox, being properly employed folks with real reponsibilities, will be of much help in running a booth, I will (hopefully be there) be able to set up and man the boot, but it is nice to collect trinkets and visit other folks.

Aplogies for doing this mail by outlook.  Linited choices today.

Steelhead
Bill Ries-Knight
Stockton, CA