Re: [seul-edu] Funding source for Schoolforge

Doug Loss wrote:

> A little while ago I mentioned that I was looking into a way we
> might be able to generate funds for Schoolforge to help us have a
> presence at technology in education conferences.  This is what's
> come of it.  I talked with Chris Reed of Affero
> <http://www.affero.com> and then signed up at their website.  The
> link in my sig below is the result.

[snip]

> http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug,
When I click on the link I get this:

ratings::init() URL 'r' argument is not a valid user

Are you sure it works?  I tried again with cookies, Java, and
javascript enabled, but nothing seemed to make a difference.

jthomas@bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com          (703)
779-7770
I'm a man.  But I can change.  If I have to.  I guess.
 - Red Green