[seul-edu] Funding source for Schoolforge: Affero Down

Everyone,

Last night at 4:00AM we experienced a serious hardware problem. We are
working diligently to fix it. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We hope to be back up within hours.

-Chris

--
Please click here to see what I care about and why I'm doing this for
schools.