Re: [seul-edu] Funding source for Schoolforge

Jim Thomas wrote:

> Doug Loss wrote:
>
> > http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss
>
> Doug,
> When I click on the link I get this:
>
> ratings::init() URL 'r' argument is not a valid user
>
> Are you sure it works?  I tried again with cookies, Java, and
> javascript enabled, but nothing seemed to make a difference.

Isn't this how the world works, Jim?  As soon as I sent that message
off, I checked the URL and got the same message.  I then went back to a
message I got from Chris Reed and tried his equivalent URL, with the
same results.  At a guess, I'd say they have a database server
unavailable somewhere.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: