Re: Minneapolis IETF

Rhandeev Singh wrote:

> I'll be at the coming IETF meet.  I noticed the following on the
> agenda, which may interest you:
>
>         Networks in the Small (Home Networks) BOF (nits)
>
> Would you like me to go look see and let you guys know what I find?

I think that would be interesting to hear about.  If they come up with
something that will make the deployment of Linux on school networks
easier/more desirable we definitely want to know.  Some of the other
agenda items, while not directly related to seul-edu, look interesting
too.  Could you give us a report or what you see?

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a