Re: converting VB programs (was Re: developing a K12 Linux distribution)

Hi Doug,

Sounds like an interesting idea to convert them automatically.  We don't
need to worry about the add ons do we?  I would figure they couldn't be
freely distributed.  I can't comment on how much free VB software there is.
 I am not sure.  I usually help people find software, but of course they
also come to me.  This time they found the VB Bewegte Mathe.  Does anyone
out there have an idea on the volume of VB edu software?