EDUML

I have realized that I think there may be some missing parts for a German
gradebook.  In the german system usually (but not always) when a student
takes a test it is graded in % correct and then that is converted into a
number grade (the number system used will depend on the student's grade
level).  Often, but not always there will be a plus or a minus associated
with this.  This new number system is then averaged (with the plusses and
minusses) and out pops a grade as a number.  I am afraid this isn't very
clear.  I could give an example, but perhaps I have just overlooked or
don't understand how to read the XML very well.

Bill