Re: Putting it all together

> i've heard of "corbascript".  has anyone here played w/ that?

Briefly.  Toyed with an early version.  You need to know CORBA.  But
you don't need to be familiar with CORBA development (e.g. JORBA) and
there is no compile-edit cycle.  You might be able to run CorbaScript
under Emacs as an "inferior interpreter process", then you have an IDE
for it too.

Some people swear by it on the CORBA mailing list.  It seems to have
made CORBA classes easier.  Somebody even had people who were new to
CORBA start on productive work almost right away using CorbaScript, or
something like that.

GOODE (the CorbaScript interpreter) is well-designed; you can add
libraries to it easily, apparently (not sure).  I like it, and would
use it if I had more time to experiment with CORBA.

Rhan.