Re: [seul-edu] Linux Docs

TJ, if it is DocBook, it could easily be inlcuded in the
normal SEUL/edu docs site.  Then we can easily generate
PS, RTF (not specifically MS though), TXT, and html.  I
suspect that pdf is possible, but I don't think jade can
do that (not yet anyway).

I could help you do this.  But even better, I can send
you my nearly completed SGML tutorial (then you could
give me feedback ;-).

I think it would be nice to have a real doc for real
people ASAP.  And it would be easy to make your doc fit
the SEUL/edu standard -- mostly just converting it to
DocBook format.

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
>
> > Yup that's it.  Since its already there is it worth
> > including on the doc site?  It probably has its own
more
> > prominent link?  Should it be converted into
DocBook?

> TJ, your call.  What do you think?
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right
track,
> Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you
just
> Bloomsburg University     sit there.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>