Re: EDUML (Dr. Geo)

I'not sure this was the primary goal of ProMath to be a general server
for edu applications.
But it makes sense a kind of gradebook from where you can send/make/keep
exercices for students will be usefull to exploit EDUML. This will allow
to keep track of record from student. The problem with this, it's look
like very centralized and also the server application shoud be aware of
each edu application.
Sure Bruno has more clear idea about this
Probably the K12 administrator team has some ideas on this, do will they
use EDUML.

In the other hand, XML looks intersting for application as this allow
you to write figure with a text editor and you can also randomly build
figure as suggest Bruno

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org