Re: [seul-edu] Draft Review

Hi my name is Candy Tanamachi, I am co-founder of caltek.net http://caltek.net/, we are also the california coordinator for LINCT Coalition and Lazarus foundation. In Los Angeles there are six parent centers (elementary, middle and HS level) who are participating in computer classes to learn basic skills using New Deal software upon completion they earn a refurbished computer for their home. Tomorrow they are graduating 65 parents who have completed the classes. OTX in Oakland is another program accepting older donated computers their school programs http://webtest.ousd.k12.ca.us/otx/oakland_technology_exchange.asp
Lazarus Foundation http://www.microweb.com/pepsite/Recycle/recycle_index.html is a recycling/refurbishing program also on their site would will links to nation wide programs accepting donated computers.

Candy