Re: [seul-edu] Contact list for the MS rebuttal

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Douglas Loss wrote:

> Leon will be rewriting his MS rebuttal on Sunday, which means we ought
> to get it out in circulation on Monday.  To give it the widest
> dispersal possible, we ought to work up a list of places to send it
> between now and Monday, and pick who will send it where.

I can officialy send to contacts I have with the local press in Tucson AZ,
and work on a few nationals.

> We need to get it to the general news media and the educational media
> and interest groups as well as (actually, in preference to if we have
> limited resources here) the regular Linux and Open Source/Free
> software venues.  Teachers and other non-techies, here's where you can
> be of great help.  Look at all the places where you get your news and
> commentary from and find contact information for them.  Then post it
> to this mailing list.  Do it now, or tomorrow at the latest.  We need
> to stay on top of this!

I will try and put some more time into reviewing the drafts, and possibly
issue it as a joint press release from OSEF (pending board approval, that
I doubt that will be a problem).

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder