[seul-edu] [Fwd: BOUNCE seul-edu@seul.org: Non-member submission from [tompoe <tompoe@aether.raven.cxm>]]

Apprioved: seul-passrd
From: tompoe <tompoe@aether.raven.cxm>
To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
Cc: <community_studios@lists.ibiblio.org>, <renotahoe-pm@pm.org>
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Request for critique of a MS

Hi: Well, good points, all. There's probably a school of thought out
there, that using Microsoft's arrogance/incompetence to accomplish the
desired goal of informing the decision-makers in our education system
is just exactly the way to go. If successful in such a pursuit, that
success will carry over to our elected officials. Maybe?

Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--