Re: [seul-edu] Change in MS donated computer text...

On 17 May 2002 10:41:25 -0700, Paul wrote:

>I've forwarded this info along with a link to your recent press release
>on donations to Steve Duin who is doing a follow up on the MS audit
>column he did a couple of weeks ago.

You may want to include this link. It is an email the DoJ
received during the 'period for comment' regarding the proposed
settlement.

http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/ms_tuncom/public/25/mtc-00024074.htm

Guy

And 98% of women said they would rather date someone who liked cats, than someone who did not.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1965000/1965499.stm