Re: [seul-edu] Eval targets for ISO project Phase 1

Doug Loss wrote:
> Jim
> Thomas, did you install and test createusers, or just review the
> website?  That will determine whether it's passed Phase 1 or Phase 2.

I installed it on my desktop machine, and I tried it with some dummy
data.  I will definitely use this app at our school in August when we
need to create new student accounts.  Right now it's a two-step process
to take an ASCII file containing one real name per line and generate
user accounts from that (it can autogen a username, password, and group,
and then add them to the system).  I'll work to get that down to one
step before August, but it's very useable as it is now.

jthomas@bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present -
Hobbes