[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] ISO evals--what happened?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [seul-edu] ISO evals--what happened?
- From: Doug Loss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 12:31:24 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 09 May 2003 12:31:42 -0400
- Organization: Bloomsburg University
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030313 Minotaur/0.1a
Folks, we were off to a great start with the first group of apps I
posted for eval last Monday. There were still some that needed to be
looked at, but things seemed to be moving along. I posted a second list
last Friday <http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/May-2003/msg00012.html>,
which got no responses at all. I really don't like to continue harping
on this, but if we're not going to actually do the necessary (easy and
quick) work on this we might as well cancel the ISO project. I can't do
it alone, and if there's no committment beyond me for it it's probably
best to end it cleanly rather than to let it limp along.
I don't want to end it, as I feel it's a *very* good idea. But we all
need to help out on this!
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Twain