RE: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about Bessie]

Further to my email a couple of weeks ago mentioning that I would
try to evaluate bessie, I have to report that I've been unable to
get bessie to run on my Debian/testing box.

I did an "apt-get install php4 apache mysql-server" and then followed
the instructions in the bessie/INSTALL document, but couldn't get it to
authenticate against the DB.  If anyone has any gotchas to report with
bessie, do let me know - I'd really like to take a look at this program!

Cheers,
  jc

Rangemaster is a business name of AGA Consumer Products Ltd. Registered in England. Registration No. 3872754.
Registered Office: 4 Arleston Way, Shirley, Solihull. B90 4LH. Part of AGA Foodservice Group Plc.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you should contact the sender by e-mail return and then delete all the material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Rangemaster, this does not form part of a legally binding agreement.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of viruses, we advise that you carry out your own virus checks. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

Rangemaster IT Support +44 01926 457400

itsupport@rangemaster.co.uk