Re: K-8 Curriculum

EAMorical@aol.com wrote:

> Tomorrow I should be meeting with a teacher to go over the K-8 curriculum.
> Here is a list of questions I have put together.
>
> Anything else?

Easy to use authoring tools for teachers similar to HyperCard,
HyperStudio, ToolBook, etc.

Administrative tools such as gradebooks, facilities schedulers, etc.

"Edutainment" programs such as Oregon Trail, Where in the World is
Carmen SanDiego, etc.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards