Re: Education Web Page

EAMorical@aol.com wrote:

> We need an educational web page to come up when one clicks on 'Education'
> under 'SEUL groups' at the bottom left on the SEUL home page.

Agreed.  Bob, if it's not too much trouble could you rough out such a
page and post it for us to review?  I know we're asking you for a lot,
but you seem to be one of the most energized folks here for SEUL website
reform.

Incidentally, we have 17 subscribers to this mailing list right now.
That's not too bad for a list that has only existed since Friday and
that hasn't been advertised yet.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards