Re: edu applications list (was: Physics class)

Bill Stephenson wrote:

> Just another quick note. I've acquired a license to a new media tool called
> "iShell". This tool leverages Apple's QuickTime 3.0 utilities in some very
> powerful ways. You can find info at "www.tribeworks.com"
>
> What's this got to do with us? Check out the scuttlebutt on QuickTime for
> Linux at "http://www.macosrumors.com/".

Bill,

   I couldn't find anything on that site about Quicktime and Linux,
although I admit I didn't look very hard.  Could you give us a more
specific URL?

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards