Re: [seul-edu] Users Changing their Passwords over web?

It makes me nervous to change the passwd program and
sendmail.  They seem quite important, but it seems as if
it would allow students to change their passwords --
.forward would also be very nice too, but the password
is the biggest issue.  If I don't find something better
I will certainly try it.  I will also look at K12Admin
again and try it out on my test machine.

Thanks

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@csrlink.net>:

> <http://forward.com.au/freebees/passperl.htm>
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 The difference between the
right word and
> Data Network Coordinator  the almost right word is the
difference
> Bloomsburg University     between lightning and a
lightning bug.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Mark Twain

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please