Re: [seul-edu] Users Changing their Passwords over web?

Hi Ramin,

The new version of IMP should allow users to change
their passwords -- if I configure this -- I don't know
how good the security is though.  I can wait for this
new release -- they are almost ready to release, just
one known bug left to resolve.

I can live without the users changing their user info
and I can also live without a vacation mailer, but I
really do need a place for the user to create a .forward
file -- if you could whip up that Ramin -- preferably so
that it integrated into IMP -- that would be very
appreciated.

Currently, every account has /bin/false -- I hope I
wouldn't have to change this.  But I could indeed
install ssh if needed to make php scripts interact with
the person's account.  I found a perl module that would
allow me to simulate a telnet, but nothing for ssh.  I
thought I could do I web front end and have perl telnet
or ssh into their account to do passwords and .forward
files.

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please
contact <support@tasis.ch>.